General Rules of Submission
By submitting your video and comments you expressly grant Supernanny Web Limited, its agents and assigns, (“Supernanny”, “we”, “our” or “us”) an unlimited and royalty-free licence to republish or otherwise use your contribution by any and all means in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed or discovered throughout the world for the full period of copyright and all renewals, revivals, reversions and extensions and thereafter in perpetuity. Wherever and whenever this occurs, we will always credit you (under your user name) and will not make any substantial changes to the body or context of your material. You warrant that all material posted by you does not infringe the copyright, moral rights, right of privacy or confidentiality of any third party, does not contain any malicious falsehood and is not defamatory, obscene or blasphemous.
If, after submitting your video, we invite you to contribute to our Advice section, you will retain the copyright in any subsequent material you submit, it will be credited to your name or user name, and it will not be substantially altered though it may be edited for length, spelling, grammar and clarity.
Please stay on topic!
The Supernanny videos section is specifically for showing clips of a family related nature, such as parenting, family health and diet, education, and related social issues. We encourage constructive contributions and comments and, while heated debates are permitted, members should never become disruptive or rude.
The following content is not allowed in the Supernanny videos area: advertising, spam, pornography, racism, nudity, illegal material or links to websites concerned with any of these. Submissions containing prohibited material will not be shown on the website. In addition, personally identifiable information, such as full names, email address, telephone number or street addresses are prohibited.
General conduct and etiquette
Your video clip will not appear on the website if its content:
- Is used for any illegal purposes (or to solicit any illegal act);
- Would restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the video area;
- Contains any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including images and language; that solicits gambling or engage in any gambling activity;
- Contains any information or material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Transmits or uploads any information, software or other material which contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- Contains or in any way exploits any information, software or other material for commercial purposes or which contains advertising, promotion or marketing.
- Uses the Services for the purposes of sending junk email, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages or "spamming" or in connection with contests, surveys or pyramid schemes.
- Tries to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other users' accounts, or computers connected to the Services though password mining or other means.
- Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Services or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services.
Moderation of the forum
Violation of any of these guidelines will be evaluated by a Moderator and any video clip in breech of these guidelines will not be shown on the website in order to maintain the video area as a friendly and functional place for all members. At all times, we reserve the right not to use any submissions that we deem to be inappropriate, abusive, defamatory or disruptive to the community in general. We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. Warnings will be issued where appropriate.
You are soley responsible for the interactions with other Forum Members. We reserve the right but have no obligation, to monitor to alert them to the violation.
What to do if you see an inappropriate message
If you see a post which appears to violate any of our guidelines, do not respond to it. Send an email to the moderators to alert them to the violation.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions for more information pertaining to the use of the Supernanny website.