1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Ricochet Ltd., Halpern Cowan Ltd. or any third parties involved in establishing the competition.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter the draw for two tickets to see the Royal Ballet performance of The Tales of Beatrix Potter at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, London on Thursday 3rd January at 12.30pm, email us . Entries must be received by midnight, 23rd December 2007.
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and HalpernCowan reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to HalpernCowan, 172A Arlington Road, London NW1 7HL.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as HalpernCowan may require.
12. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of HalpernCowan and third party promotors where relevant.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. This competition is being run by HalpernCowan Ltd., 172A Arlington Road, London NW1 7HL ("HalpernCowan").
19. HalpernCowan reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. HalpernCowan may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
20. HalpernCowan does not delivery prizes, this is the responsibility of the third party promotor and whilst they will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date, HalpernCowan cannot guarantee this delivery time.