Easter biscuits- make your own bunnies!
Get your children hopping with excitement with these cute and simple Easter Bunny Cookies!
Easy Easter bunny cookies
This mixture will make around 24 large cookies.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together the margarine, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla extract.
4. Fold creamed mixture into dry ingredients and beat together.
5. Roll out cookie dough to half a centimetre thickness on a lightly floured surface.
6. Use bunny-shaped cookie cutter to form cookie shapes and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes until pale golden brown.
- Cake frosting
- Icing pen
- Tube icing
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
1. Cover cookies with frosting.
2. Position two chocolate chip eyes, an M&M nose and mini-marshmallow cheeks.
3. Draw on whiskers with icing pen.
4. Alternately, use dabs of tube icing to stick chocolate chips, M&M and mini-marshmallows onto unfrosted cookie. Then use the tube icing in long strands to form the bunny’s whiskers.
- Easter baking - fabulous fairy Cakes: Kids in the kitchen is always great fun, especially when you’re making seasonal treats like these!
- Beat the tantrums before they start: essential reading with practical tips
- Quick and easy recipes for kids: Kids love to cook, and these recipes can be turned into a family activity. Your child will learn to measure and combine basic ingredients, and they'll see how food transforms from raw to cooked!
- 11 ways to encourage confidence in a shy child.